Saturday, October 4, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Cookies, Tractor Cookies and Frozen Cookies

Had two separate birthday parties going on this weekend, so I did 4 dozen cookies for the two parties. One was a pumpkin patch party and the other was Frozen themed.

Tractor Cookies, Pumpkin Cookies, Frozen Cookies, Snowflake Cookies

I was a bit scared of the Olaf cookies because I had no frame of reference for them. I looked at various pictures and immediately thought of my carrot cookie cutter. I printed one of the images of him, cut it out and laid it on the carrot and it was perfect! I did trim the leafy portion of the carrot. Then I just did the "wing it" thing and did his face freehand while looking at a pic of him online. Could they have been better? Absolutely, but I am still okay with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment