Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Cookies

Wow! What a week! I am EXHAUSTED! Somehow I ended up biting off way more than I should have for Easter "orders" from friends. It just didn't really seem like that many people, but then I counted the number of dozens that I needed and I was in way over my head! I have slept very little this week, grabbing an hour or two here and there. Last night when I finally crashed at 3:00 am, I'd been up for over 27 hours straight and had only had a few naps here and there in the two days leading up to it. I was supposed to meet a friend at 10:00 am, but didn't hear my 8am alarm and awoke in sheer panic at 11:41 am. I was sick, sick, sick. Thankfully, she was very forgiving and was just excited to get her cookies. I still have about 3 dozen to go before Sunday, but for now am sipping my coffee and trying to recover from the biggest part of 17 dozen this week.  Here's an overview shot of my Easter cookies for this year.

Easter Cookies, Easter Bunny Cookies, Easter Egg Cookies, Cracked Easter Egg Cookies, Easter Cross Cookies
Will update later with the challenges and specifics from this set, but for now just wanted to be able to get the pic up.

Here are pics that people who had some of them sent me of them being displayed or enjoyed:

Easter Cookies 


Easter Cookies

Easter Cookies

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment