Monday, April 7, 2014

I Mustache You to Have a Donut

I did these mustache cookies for my uncle who is recovering from surgery. I did the drawing ones free handed and wish I'd done them using templates instead, but they loved them, so I guess that's what matters.

Mustache Cookies  


My aunt has the only LaMar's Donuts franchise in our state, so I've been wanting to do these for her for a while and finally got around to it. Super easy! Did a couple of coffee cups using the cupcake cutter and cake cutter. Still not thrilled with the overall look of them, but they definitely look better than my first attempt at coffee cup cookies . She loved them and wants me to do a bunch for her for Easter - not these, but Easter cookies.


Donut Cookies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment