Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Gone Fishin' Cookies


An old friend asked me to do some fish cookies for her dad's 73rd birthday since he's a big bass fisherman. I've always adored him, so I went all out and did a whole fishing theme. Used this idea to give the fish some sparkle like scales would using Wilton pearl spray. I LOVED the mouths on these, so I tried a similar effect, although I was too lazy to thicken my icing. Although they are upside down in the pics she sent to me, I loved these old school life jackets and recreated them. Used a Christmas ornament to make the bob thing, and I hand cut the boats based on my horrible free hand drawing of these. I also hand cut the fishing rods and pretty well copied these done by the master, Sugarbelle.

Fishing Cookies




Bass Fishing cookies

 Gone Fishin' cookies

Fishing Cookies

Gone Fishin' cookies

Fishing themed cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment