Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Peter Pan Jr. Cast Party Cookies

I have two friends who had children in a local theater production of Peter Pan Jr and both separately asked me to do cookies for the cast party. I suggested that they coordinate, but they didn't know one another. I had already come up with what I planned to do for the three dozen that one had requested, which was a representation of some of the main characters from the play - a hook, Tinkerbelle wings, Peter Pan cap, Wendy's blue bow, John's glasses and Tiger Lily's feather. Because it was late in the ballgame when the second contacted me, I suggested that we just do more of the same but in a chocolate cookie instead, to keep me from having to mix up tons more icing colors, because I am lazy and hate mixing icing colors. But she wanted a representation of each of The Lost Boys. I am glad I went along with that idea, because they turned out so cute. This idea for the fox and skunk was a lifesaver and I even used it for the raccoons. 

Peter Pan Jr Cookies
The Lost Boys Cookies

Peter Pan Jr Cookies

Peter Pan Jr Cookies

The Lost Boys Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment